- Component : Water-Resistant Pajamas
- Size : About 9.8 x 14 x 17 in (Unisex)
- Using Period : We recommend this product for children ages 2 - 4(1 - 3) who have started to not wear diapers. The child model was 33 months, 36 inches, 30 lb. And the size was sufficient for a child that size. Please check the size table and comfort of wearing.
- Fabric : Outer layer - Premium functional fabric(Polyester 100% + Eco-friendly coating TPU) / Inner layer - 100% Towel
- Manufacturer : GOOSEKET KOREA
This is better than the potty training pants on Amazon— those are definitely thin and do not protect against any wetness. This is probably the thickest inner lining you will find. If your child pees a ton I’m sure it won’t hold it all but it will do a pretty good job if you have a younger kid you’re trying to train.
The material is soft and nice but too thin to handle the 4 year old pee 😵 it always wet the pants and bed 😭
The fundamental purpose of Water-resistant Pajamas is to help a child’s toilet training. This product minimizes the bed soiled and makes a child realize the uncomfortness when they peed while asleep and gradually potty trained.
Please wear briefs only, when using our Water-resistant Pajamas.
We also recommend using our item with a waterproof mattress bed cover when a child tosses and turns often or pee a lot.
If you’d like to know more about using it or have any other things to ask, please contact our CS center.