GOOSEKET Toddler Sling Original colors
※ Make sure you check the shipping info before your purchase, please.
* Gooseket’s toddler sling is for toddlers who have just started walking.
Since toddlers‘physical bodies are much weaker and smaller than an adult‘s, it is difficult for them to be always walking.
Our toddler sling plays the same role as a mother‘s arms for babies/toddlers who fall asleep outside or just want to be held.
We recommend using our product from around 6 months when babies/toddlers have enough back and neck strength.
* We are certified and have been awarded the following :
• Product name
Gooseket toddler sling
Length: Around 57-87 cm
Perimeter: Around 104-160 cm
- 100% Cotton
- High quality premium YKK buckles + zipper
- Webbing strap with a thin ring strap for extra safety
- Padded split shoulder straps for shoulder comfort
- Non-slip hip pad
- Small pouch under the hip pad to store credit cards, car keys, and etc.
• Suitable Age & Weight
From 6 months to 4 years old / up to 44lbs
• Care Instructions
- Machine washable
- Recommend using a laundry net with the buckles on
- Use gentle detergent in 30 °C water
- Do not tumble dry
- Air dry it in a shaded, ventilated area
- Do not squeeze after washing
• Country of Origin
How to use
- We recommend using the sling from around 6 months (when babies start to develop neck and back strength), up to 44lbs.
- The lock buckle should face the front.
- It’s possible to use the sling on both the left and right shoulder, however one at a time.
- Adjust the sling to fit your body size and the shoulder straps should be split placed on your shoulder.
- A compact size only weighing 230g
- Can be used by parents from sizes S-XXL
-There are steps that can be adjusted on the back side of the sling for different body types: The smaller size you are, you should leave it to “Step 1” and the larger should leave it close to “Step 5”.
- There’s no limit to the hip size, so you can use it even when your child grows.
- It is designed to have an arm-like structure where the hip pad’s size widens as it gets closer to the body.
- We have removed unnecessary parts to prevent discomfort in a child’s body growth and have produced a hip pad that is needed ergonomically.
- We have made the hip pad’s lining with a non-slip fabric to give more stability.
- We directly import and use the subsidiary materials from the world’s recognized YKK brand on the buckles, zippers, and adjustable parts.
- The double safety thin loop prevents the buckle from unfastening even when done on accident.
- We have our own factory production with professionals of more than 30 years; therefore, we provide products that are produced within 1 week and have increased the excellence of our products.
- The product can be used on the right and left shoulder, one at a time.
- The lock buckle should always be facing the front.
- The length can be adjusted to fit the right body size.
Product key points
A 2 Split padded shoulder strap
B The logo "GOOSEKET" should be facing the front.
C Baby should be on top of mom's pelvis.
D M shape legs – Help baby’s healthy hip joint development
Useful Times to Use the Sling
- Days when you are carrying an empty baby carrier
- When you are contemplating whether to take a baby carrier with you on an outing with a stroller.
- When your child wants to be held all of sudden while walking.
- Trips to the grocery store, hospital or even when making an errand.
- When you need something convenient to use on a family trip or outing with a lot of luggage.
Ease parenting and outings with your child.
Our inspiration comes from nature and traveling with children.
Gooseket has put the heart of a parent who wants to cherish the good times together. With its simple design and convenient functions, it upgrades the life of a parent.
Making and piling up special memories with our children becomes a precious value to their future.
We wish to create a better future with parents in the world who are raising great children: our future.
Shipping & Returns
We provide 2 types of shipping: Standard Shipping with a shipping fee of $4.99 USD (usually takes 10-14 business days, excluding weekends and holidays) & FedEx Shipping with a shipping fee of $9.99 USD for the US and most of other countries. (usually takes 3-5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays). *Please note that for FedEx, certain countries will have additional shipping charges during checkout.*
For more information, please view the full policy on the Shipping page.
- Returns and exchanges must be requested within 30 days of purchase. We will not accept returns outside of this period.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for the return postage.
- The shipping rate you paid for your order will not be refunded since the delivery is completed by the courier.
For more information, please view the full policy on the Returns page.
Our customer service team will be working very hard to ensure to answer all inquiries within 24 hours.
Please note that our office hours are from Monday- Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm (GMT+9). We are closed on the weekends and for Korea’s national holidays.
Phone: +82 70-8831-2448
Are you looking for a special new look?
Q : Can toddlers over 48 months use the sling?
A : Yes! If your toddler is under the weight limit, which is 44lbs, then your toddler can still use the sling. However, as your toddler grows, we recommend carrying your toddler from the front instead of sideways. Please refer to the photos
Q : Can I wear 2 slings at once?
A : Unfortunately, we don’t recommend using 2 slings at once. Please use 1 sling at a time.
Q : Can I wear the sling for long periods of time?
A: Our product is made to be used for short periods of time, for example, making errands, taking a short walk, at the grocery store, and etc. If you wear the sling for long periods of time, you can feel discomfort.
Q : Is this a total hands-free toddler sling?
A : Our product is not totally hands-free. You will have one free hand, but will have to use the other hand to support your child’s back. It takes the weight off your arms you feel when carrying with your bare arms.
Q : My child refuses to get in the sling. What should I do?
A : There are some babies/ toddlers that are scared of the sling at first. In this case, we suggest you to use the sling when your child is sleeping and when your child wakes up, he/she can have a better reaction of the sling. It could take up to 2 weeks for a child to get used to the sling.
Q : Does this hurt your neck and shoulders?
A : You need to make sure you have the padded shoulder straps split placed at the edge of your shoulder and not towards your neck, which can cause discomfort in your neck. Also, adjusting the back buckle will help with distributing the weight.
This was bought as a "maybe it'll get used sometimes"... So wrong. Now that our little one is in between stages of wanting (then not wanting) to walk independently, we use it so much! Just been on a skiing holiday and we wouldn't be without it!
We really appreciate your review and for sharing your adorable photo! :) We are so happy to hear that you are using our product often and that it's being helpful to you. Thank you so much for choosing Gooseket!
As a frequent baby wearer, I love this carrier. It is easy to wear and allows my baby more mobility and visibility of his surroundings compared to other carriers. Foresee that we will be using this more as he transitions to toddlerhood!
Thank you so much for loving our product and for sharing your lovely photos! :)
Must buy for any parent looking to carry around a super lightweight and easy to bring for travels too!
Took this gooseket carrier on our holiday and it was so convenient to carry around my essentials and most importantly my little one too!
We're glad that our product was convenient to use during your holiday! We really appreciate your review and rating. :)
Bought this for Disneyland (worked great for both the long lines and for nap times) but was surprised to see how much I am using it around the house! My 1 yo is going through a phase to be held 24/7 so I slip this on and it’s perfect. I even used it for my 3 yo who got tired during our walk to look at Christmas lights and she loves it.
Thank you for sharing your lovely photos! :D We're so glad that your little ones both like to use the sling and that it perfect for you in carrying your babies.
P.S. If you haven't noticed,we see that you have worn the sling backwards. ;) The logo 'GOOSEKET' and the buckle should be facing the front.
Idk who’s happier? My son or me for getting rid of my back problems! Just got it in the mail for Christmas from my best friend and immediately tried it and we both love it!
Thank you for sharing your lovely photos Sarah! :D We are so glad to hear that you love our product!
I absolutely love this sling! From the second I put it on, instant relief! I battle carpal tunnel since pregnancy and it kills my wrist to hold my baby on my hip (her preferred way to be held). I use the sling in the house to get chores done, and outside running errands. I get nonstop compliments when out and about, strangers always say “I wish I had that when I was raising my babies”. I have no negative comments. It’s a perfect design and makes my life so much easier with a barnacle baby. Do not hesitate to order! If you are thinking about it, don’t. Just do it. Trust me.
Thank you so much for your review Brittany! :D It's great to hear that our product has been helping you in carrying your baby. :) We are so happy that you are satisfied! Thank you for purchasing and choosing Gooseket!