How many things can fit in MAKBAG?
- Have you often experienced your stroller falling over? When you try to hang too many things on a stroller, due to the weight, the stroller falls over easily.
- Now you don’t have to worry anymore! MAKBAG will make your stroller stable.
- Please check the measurements of where you want to attach it.
- To protect your clothes, please attach the velcros so that the velcro isn’t exposed.
- Attaching this product to the stroller’s handles may cause the stroller to fall over, so please attach it to the bottom of the stroller.
- Based on the type of stroller, installation may be impossible.
- In order to use this product safely, please read the instructions before using.
- Depending on the measurement position, a 2-3% error range nay occur.
- There may be color differences depending on the resolution of the monitor.
Use light washing methods to protect the product’s fabric and color.
- Wash dark separately to help prevent bleeding onto lighter clothes.
- Hand-washing with water under 30˚ is recommended.
- When machine-wash, fasten the buckle and put it in mesh laundry bags.
- Recommend using a neural detergent.
- Do not use chlorine bleach and oxygen bleach.
- Dry in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Do not wring.
- No return & refund in case of a customer’s negligence in washing.
Q. Is it compatible with every type of stroller?
It cannot be attached sometimes based on the type of stroller. To attach Mak Bag, wind the Velcro straps on the upper stroller frame and fasten the downward snap buttons on the under-stroller frame. It is 40cm high. Please check a stroller or a point whether it’s available to be attached. Attaching a Mak Bag to a portable stroller’s handle may cause the stroller to fall over. So please attach it to the bottom of the stroller. Please read the manual carefully before using it.
Q. Can I fold my stroller while the MAKBAG is attached?
Yes, you can fold your stroller while the MAKBAG is attached. But if it's an automatic folding stroller, please check where you’ve attached the MAKBAG onto the stroller. Because if the stroller folds onto the MAGBAG, it may cause the MAKBAG to get stuck into it, or cause the stroller to be damaged. In that case, please do not use it.
Q. Is the MAKBAG water resistant?
Yes, it is. MAKBAG is laminate coated with 100% nylon fabric, so it is water resistant and doesn’t get soiled easily. If you spill water inside of the MAKBAG, water still won’t leak though. So you can just simply wipe it with a wet wipe or towel.
Q. Is there an inner partition for the MAKBAG?
No, we don’t sell separate inner partitions for the MAKBAG. You can buy and use other partitions with it. But! When you actually go outside with your child, you don’t really have time to organize the things in your bag.
Q. Both velcros are on the same side of the straps.
This is normal, so you don’t have to be worried. We designed the velcro straps so they can be attached to form a shoulder bag. If you use it as a shoulder bag, please attach the velcros to each other until the end to prevent damage to your clothes.