For moms who are busy caring for their child, it can be easily folded with just one hand.
A must-have for pregnant women and expectant moms
- Use it as a changing pad for diapers.
In a nursing room, or on a restroom changing station, create a clean space to change your child’s diapers while out.
- Use it as a sleeping mat for naps.
At a restaurant, hospital, culture center, rental stroller seat, shopping cart etc, lay your sleepy child on it.
- This product is 100% handmade, thus the quilting design may look slightly different on each product.
- A scratch on the button may happen due to its material qualities and it is not a defect.
- Based on the natural lighting or color lighting, the product’s color or the pattern may appear different.
- It may wrinkle based on how you fold it. This is the natural character of this product (that you have to fold it often), and is not considered a defect.
- Products that have been used and washed are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- Before using or doing laundry, please check the product’s condition for defects.
- You can store 3 medium size diapers and 1 pack of portable wipes.
Use light washing methods to protect the product’s fabric and color.
- Wash dark separately to help prevent bleeding onto lighter clothes.
- Hand-washing with water under 30˚ is recommended.
- When machine-wash, fasten the buckle and put it in mesh laundry bags.
- Recommend using a neural detergent.
- Do not use chlorine bleach and oxygen bleach.
- Dry in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Do not wring.
- No return & refund in case of a customer’s negligence in washing.
Q. Is it water-resistant?
Yes, the both side of the mat made of polyester fiber enables the ‘everyday waterproof’. Remove the stain as promptly as possible with wet wipes, etc.
Q. The sewing and pattern seem different from the photos.
The quilting may slightly differ because the product is 100% hand-made. Natural and color lightings may also cause its color and pattern appear different. It may also wrinkle based on how you fold it. This is the natural character of this product (that you have to fold it often), and is not considered a defect. Cute quilting and the pearl buttons are the lovely features that will make you choose it.
Q. How many diapers can I put in it?
You can put three medium size diapers and a pack of portable wet wipes. A pocket attached on the mat lets you no need to carry an additional pouch.
Q. Can I fold it with one hand?
Yes, the sewed-lines makes a mom easily fold the mat with one hand while carrying her baby with the other arm. Providing three colors with a lovely design, it has features of neat quilting and pearl buttons. Definitely a delightful gift for a mama of a newborn baby.